My Little Pony Project 2012 Opening Day / Coverage by Toygodd / Artwork from Martin Hsu


My Little Pony: Friendships is Magic launched at Toy Art Gallery, and thanks to 'Kitty Vanity', we now have a Pony-fueled video of the proceeds to gawk! Toygodd from Action Figure Times has gallery images in abundance, while artist Martin Hsu shares with us his painting titled "I Dream of My Little Pony" and his 18" custom pony titled "Rainbow Gallop" - both of which are currently available to purchase via shop.toyartgallery.com. Now that's a whole lot of Ponies right there - in fact the most Ponies I have ever come across at any one single time too!

martin_hsu_my_little_pony_project_sweet_streets1 martin_hsu_my_little_pony_project_sweet_streets2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK