Bart Bear Teaser from A Little Stranger x Luke Chueh x Scott Tolleson

BART-BEAR

One of my personal joys on blogging about toys on this humble lil'blog, has been about the opportunity to see a development of a toy, from ideas and sketches, thru to prototypes and finally a display-ready item. Sure I love my "exclusives", but as intriguing to me at the "work-in-progress" aka WIPs - which to me - sorts of make all this hype and fuss about these collectibles, seem worthwhile a cause, ya know? But that's just me.

AlHWDaZCQAA53PI.jpg-large NERD-BEAR

What we have here to day is a quick sneak peek of an upcoming plush collab between A Little Stranger, Luke Chueh and Scott Tolleson (remember the above sketches? Click on them to see articles in full) = *Excitement*
"Bart bear was designed by Luke and Scott and brought to fluffy, plushy life by A Little Stranger. The prototype is currently winging its way from London to LA. Look out for the prototype at SDCC this year."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK