My Little Arpie WIP from Jon Knox

JON-KNOX-ARPIE-01
JON-KNOX-ARPIE-02 JON-KNOX-ARPIE-03

Jon Knox shows off his brand new sculpt-in-progress: a My Little Arpie Study 1 - standing 14cm tall and looking adorable in it's glam-shades :)

Funnily I was just relating to a friend about the sweetness of a Jon Knox-resin figurine, and how I would love to have scored his earlier pieces if I had the means to … but this looks darling indeed, IMHO. Check out an animated image of the above via blog.jonknoxstudio.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK