New Shawnimals Plush: Sandstorm Ninja

SANDSTORM-NINJA-01

Available Wednesday June 6th at 1pm CDT via shop.shawnimals.com is the latest plush from Shawnimals, dubbed SANDSTORM NINJA!

Priced at US$30 and limited to 100pcs, each handmade 7" x 7" plush Ninja comes with a signed+numbered hag tag, a character sticker and button, and in this set; a Cactus buddy and weather scarf. I would've given him a water-bottle, but that's just the kitbasher in me (I used to love kitbashing desert-themed 1/6 soldiers lol). Normally I might be "snippy" with a "scarf" like that, but this seems pretty apt, and Sandstorm Ninja looks like a archeologist in a sea of sand! LOL

SANDSTORM-NINJA-02


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK