The Batmobile Documentary & Batmobiles @ SDCC 2012


A while back I was conjuring up and article for the "Top 10 Best Movie Vehicles" (which never saw print as I've yet to finish it the way I want it, like oh-so-many other articles in my folders lol) and without a doubt, a number of Batmobiles took's it's rightful place on said list. And I somewhat agree with the docu shown, the Batman is the Batmobile, and visa versa, and remains one of the most iconic non-human item in the annuals of pop culture, IMHO.

The Batmobile Caravan is now viable at San Diego Comic-Con 2012 - specifically in front of The Hilton Bayfront, so don't miss out on photo-ops if you happen to be there! Heck, or even step in the driver's set to rev up'er up!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK