Cherry Red Edition OMFG!?

crawdad kid_cherry

Will we be seeing RED-tinted clear MNFG! figurines anytime soon? Spotted this awesome "Cherry" colorway on Daniel Yu's flickr (you know me and the color 'red') and it got my toy-loving hearts in a flurry … and the thing that keeps replaying in my mind? One of the nurses in my ward while I was in Stroke Rehabilitation at St. Andrews' - who constantly says out loud: "OH AM GEE" = muahahahaha

Unfortunately, according to Daniel, this was actually "a little dye experimentation with a GID Crawdad"! = Now, wouldn't it be great if this was an actually production piece? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK