Woopingly-Good TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List

TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #8 - WOOPER LOOPER by Gary Ham

WHY: I am personally loving the glorious mash-up of a kaiju-aesthetic with the cuteness mired in the western front of art-toy-dom, with this figure standing in the limbo between East and West, and carving out his own kingdom of desire. I want to be in that limbo. The existence of the PINK colorway as well heightens said desire!

And was well I have a superb TOYSREVIL-colorway in mind, which as well fuels my desire for this sofubi! "Technically" this release is not specifically a "SDCC-Exclusive", but hell, I'll make an exception for this critter!

[Insert-pic features Daniel Seifert]

WOOPER-LOOPER-BATTLE

I wondering if ever there will be a giant robot form that will go up against Wooper Looper? But then that's just my addled mind in overdrive, perhaps bolstered by the advent of Pacific Rim, and of the myriad of classic Ultraman + Kaiju battles thru my childhood LOL

PRODUCT-STATS: Available at booth #4836, the 5.25" tall vinyl toy will be available in 2 versions: The Painted edition shown above, and a Pink "Unpainted" version. [BLOGGED].

POST-SDCC-UPDATE: Both versions are currently available to purchase online via http://www.superham.bigcartel.com - at US$60 (for colored) and US$50 for unpainted-pink. I've ordered mine, have you? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK