Custom-Feature: Kidrobot Munny x JeAA

JEAA-MUNNY-01
"Applied my R.A.D.C.O.M. concept and did some weathering and decals. This is a commission work tho. If ever someone also wants to have a custom like this they can contact me on my page. Thank you very much! This was my first time to try Munny and i enjoy making my custom work out of it. Hope you guys will like it too." ~shares John Eugene Avila
JEAA-MUNNY-03

This to me, os one heck of a custom from John-Eugene, and is light-years evolution from his earlier 3A-themed works, IMHO, and a path I am eager to see him journey thru in this regard! Check out more individual images posted on his Facebook album :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK