About That Sponsor Chips Package for Star Wars Day Bandung

SWDBDG_MAICIH_01
SWDBDG_MAICIH_02

And while I noticed this product on display via images of Star Wars Day Bandung (for which I was a Blog/Media Sponsor for), I did not know what exactly it was actually, until Yudi aka The Yellow Dino passed it to me (when he was here for STGCC). It was actually a package for crackers/chips, featuring a design of a spaceship and produced by the brand "Maicih" - who was one of the sponsors for the one-day only event!

SWDBDG_MAICIH_03

The printed brown paper bag was used to house their own chips in sealed plastic, and to me, is pretty "Special" - by which the brand had chosen to collaborate and be a part of the themed event, with this extra effort, IMHO. The details taken for the print, is so much appreciative, I know the taste of the chips would be "extra" appealing, with the notion of this effort, IMHO.

Mind you, I am saying all these without the prompting of the brand other than my own opinion. I would love to see other brands adopt this ability to adapt to the theme of their sponsored events. Great work, Maicih!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK