First Movie Trailer for "The Lone Ranger"


In what should be named the "Tonto and Masked Caucasian Movie", this is the first trailer for "The Lone Ranger", with an emphasis on Johnny Depp as "Tonto", and glimpses of Arnie Hammer as the domino masked cowboy with a ridiculously pristine white cowboy hat. And while I may baulk at the notion, director Gore Verbinski has entertained me relentlessly in the past ("Pirates of the Carribean", yeh that's it), I reckon there'll be epic scenes and settings galore to distract me. Potentially *NICE*

Well, at least Hot Toys might not have a problem with a new sculpt, for a Tonto-1/6 figure, no? The Lone Ranger premieres July 3rd, 2013.

LONE-RANGER-POSTER
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK