Frontal View of RoboCop's Motorbike

ROBOCOP-BIKE-FRONTAL

I first showed you the RoboBike aka motorcycle ride for the upcoming RoboCop reboot-movie HERE
Robocop … now here is a full frontal of the bike (screengrabbed and pieced together from this video) … and somehow the theme song to Knight Rider popped into mind instinctively (the classic 80s version, mind you) and yes, I know the red-loghts do not meet in the middle lol … don't believe me? If the RoboBike has a "turbo-boost" function, I'd really flip LOL


Source: io9.com

UPDATED: 22.10.2012

(RoboBike in Action / via io9.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK