Black Friday 2012: Advance Team (Alpha) - Reconnaissance Mission

BLACK-FRIDAY-CUSTOMS-FLYER

This "event" started out as a concept (with a specific "theme") meant for friends and fellow collectors to have some fun, and it would lead unto 2013, and eventually unto 2014. But plans were altered somewhat when Hurricane Sandy happened, and I had then decided to postpone another auction+sale I was holding, and dedicated the custom-toys concept with the intention of sale proceeds of customs now benefitting American Red Cross for 'Disaster Relief' (www) to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy. With the combined total sales, it might not mean a whole lot in the bigger scheme of things, but I had wanted to give back a little to the community of folks who had been affected, regardless if they read my blog or not.

The result of the customs you see revealed today, had been via an Open Call on both my blog and Facebook, and the gentlemen listed answered the call, and you have a humble thanks for me, guys!

And as well, I have a trio of limited edition exclusives for pre-order and sales (two of which also benefits the charity purpose). I am pretty jazzed about offering such awesomeness, I am unashamed to say LOL

BLACK_FRIDAY_EXCLUSIVES

WHAT IS "THE BLACK FRIDAY: EVENT?: There were essentially two-themes to this: (1) Item has to be primarily in BLACK color, and (2) The custom is to be an "Alien Invader" - basically, the customizer IS the evil invader!

And I am thankful most of them played along! Yes, the Alien Invasion is "inevitable", and in 2013 - one year from now - you will see the "Invasion Force"! Alien Sympathizers are advised to follow & "Like" the Recruitment and Invasion Guide Facebook page, and stay tuned for further event transmissions and orders soon!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK