The Advent of Instagram.com and My New-Found Online Addiction

TOYSREVIL-INSTAGRAM

I might be a bit late to the Instagram-game, but having partaketh of it in earnest, I have to say, it has been extremely addictive (bordering on "Obsessive", mind), and I realized it reminded me somehow of the start of my weblogging experience, when I blogged about anything and everything without the need for editorializing the content, And by this I mean my constant snaps of toys, food, sketchery, trading card art, and other forms of randomness, has a place to "belong" (when they no longer held relevance on my blog these days). And to think the fancy-schmancy degraded-visuals of Instagram-filters used to irk me …

Now? You can "follow" me on http://instagram.com/toysrevil - for your kind online considerations, of course :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK