Starman by Bic Plastics vs. Queen Andrea

STARMAN-01 STARMAN-02

STARMAN was created exclusively for BIC Plastics by Andrea Von Bujdoss aka "Queen Andrea" of Superfreshdesign. Debuting at NYCC 2012, this 5" soft vinyl figure is currently being re-solicited by DKE Toys with a SRP of US$45 (so do check with your fav retailer for availability).

A total of 5 colorways to choose from … I think "colorways" is an understatement here! … ask for (1) Starman Pink/Blue, (2) Starman Green/Yellow/Red, (3) Starman Black/Blue/Red, (4) Starman Yellow/Orange/Red, and Starman OG of Red+Yellow_Blue (shown above-right)! I feel like I should have a disco/techno-track thumping in the background as I type and publish this … or perhaps I'll just stick with Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK