"Live" at 'Fonzo Loves NY' show @ myplasticheart (launched Jan 11)

FONZO_LOVE_NY_LAUNCH_01

I was planning to post a dedicated Facebook-album showcasing al the FONZO-customs I had posted about on the TOYSREVIL-blog, for the "Fonzo Loves NY" show @ myplasticheart, but seems the show had already launched (as of this post) and shown here are snaps swiped from Benny Kline's Instagram @tenacioustoys - with the above customs from (top: Kathie Olivas and Chuckboy, (bottom) Ian Ziobrowski and Jeff Lamm.

Go check out his stream for more snaps (what? you thought I was gonna swipe everything? I'm not a "monster", you know? LOL) … and perhaps I still might do the FB-album tho, I've got the pics all near-ready and everything too hhmm

FONZO_LOVE_NY_LAUNCH_02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK