Mimic ToyCon UK Print Releases with Fugi.me

MIMIC-DISNEY-STARWARS

Fugi.me teams up with Mimic for the upcoming ToyCon UK with a series of prints, featuring a twin pack of both his Star Wars/Disney mash-up designs, in 2 brand new colour-ways. Mickey Trooper in pink, and Boba Duck in green. Sized A5 and available in a twin pack, they will be printed on a thick 350gsm card stock, hand embossed and numbered. Limited to 25 sets, priced at just £5 per set.

Next is Mimic’s "Adventure Time" design. Only 20 of these will be released. A3 in size, hand embossed and numbered, priced at just £15 each. All available exclusively at the fugi.me stand at ToyCon UK. If any are left after the show they will be available online at fugi.me.

These will be Mimic's last collaborative pieces with Fugi.me, so snag them before they are all gone!

MIMIC-Adventure-Time
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK