Bonus Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheyden Mini Figure For OMFG Series 3 Kickstarter Supporters

ZOMBIEpheyden

October Toys have teamed up with Onell Design to create a unique, undead mini figure version of the popular Glyos character, Pheyden - with offering it up as an incentive for their current OMFG 3 Kickstarter. Based on a drawing by L’amour Supreme and sculpted by George Gaspar, this solid mini figure stands just over 2” tall.
"...For all pledges $25 and over, we will include a Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheyden to match each set of OMFG in your pledge...for no extra charge! So if you pledge for one set of flesh OMFG and one set of black OMFG, you will also receive one flesh Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheyden and one black Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheyden. If you pledge for three sets of flesh OMFG, you will also receive three flesh Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheydens. So on and so forth."
Do note that Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheyden is not part of the OMFG line, but presented as a bonus October Toy Mini Figure (OTMF) who will also play well with your other October Toys Z.O.M.B.I.E. figures. October Toys also plans to make individual Z.O.M.B.I.E. Pheyden figures available for purchase via their online store late 2013.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK