TOYSREVIL on Vine


True to form for a "whiny-jaded-bastard-blogger" which I now admit to be, I first balked at the concept of the 6-second looped online video app known as "Vine" - irritatingly used with such furore distinctively via filmmakers, to tease their projects (I'm looking at you, Bryan Singer). As a technology-dinosaur struggling to navigate the current cyber-age, I was pretty resistant to the "trend" … then I realized I should try it before I slammed it, and these are the results … and I am hooked … gimme some time to sort out my video-recording schtick, and I'll get back with more MUAHAHAHAHA

Stay tuned to my Twitter @toysrevil for updates on new TOYSREVIL x Vine Videos!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK