About That Online Order Only "Witch Delivery" Hello Kitty Plush from McDonalds

WITCH-DELIVERY-HELLO-KITTY

Waking up this Friday morning, I was pretty keen to grab myself a McDees breakfast, and having read that the "Witch Delivery" Hello Kitty Plush was available only via home delivery orders (on Facebook, where the news reside these days lol), I dashed straight to log in … but alas, my plans were foiled, with online orders halted till June 3rd!

The smarter, and obviously more "experienced Hello Kitty plush-collectors, had exercised the "Advance Order" option, and flooded the system, no doubt! Maaaaan, they had better have some of that plush ready and waiting by then tho! LOL

HELLO-KITTY-FAIRY-TALE
[Bought myself a "Wizard of Oz" plush yesterday]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK