TOOTI-FROOTI FingerFive from figlab for #SDCC2013 San Diego Comic Con

TOOTI-FROOTI !!! #fingerfive #figlab #sdcc2013 @lamoursupreme @paulkaiju @sucklord @monstrehero @onelldesign

TOOTI-FROOTI FingerFive from figlab at San Diego Comic Con? Get ready to check out figures designed by LAMOUR Supreme + Paul Kaiju + Sucklord + MonstreHero + Onell Design! And I'll update with both product and availability info when I have them!

Meanwhile, check out my feature for my set of FFFFF FingerFives (oops, I've yet to complete it too ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK