About That Black Gloss Edition PREY FOR ME from Godmachine


Finally opened up my Black Gloss edition of PREY FOR ME today, and I am so utterly enthralled with this, as I did with the White edition! Released by Disturbia from the United Kingdom (items are listed under "Accessories"), there are three editions of this Godmachine-designed piece, and I've given the electroplated Bronze-Edition a miss simply because of "price".

The black variant is limited to 100pcs (£45), the white (£55) and bronze (£85) is limited to 50pcs each. 'Prey For Me' stands 8-inch tall of polystone-awesomeness! LOL



(Above center-left: TEQ63 from QUICCS /
Above center-right: Misfortune Cat from Ferg)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK