CSC-Score #3: SDCC Green Lantern Movie Metallic Sinestro Pop! Vinyl Figure

SINESTRO-METALLIC-POP-FUNKO

I have to admit, I have developed a 'weakness' for funko's POP! Vinyls (I've declared it before, haven't I?), and spotting this METALLIC Edition of SINESTRO at a seller's table in the flea market today, was a delightful surprise. Displayed without a box, I had first had misgivings when I saw 'scars' on its face - unsure if it is part of the design, or an actual fault (hence the price tag) - but i found it 'charming' and bought it anyways …

It was only until I googled it later at home that I found it was a deliberate design, and as well rediscovered it to be a 2011 San Diego Comic Con edition, limited to 480 pieces. I am pretty happy with this find, and it mos def will go well with my Green Lantern Hal Jordan POP! piece haha … as well, Sinestro was also the only character from the 'live'-action Green Lantern movie I liked LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK