New York Comic Con 2013 - October 10th to 13th


New York Comic Con happens between October 10th to 13th, 2013. Never Been. Want To. Not Happening This Year. The "Dream" Continues. Nevertheless I will try my darnest to keep up with what's going down at the annual event online, and folks can feel free to email me info direct at toysreviler [at] gmail.com. Otherwise, do feel free to post on the wall of my Facebook page instead, no worries. You have nearly a month to get your promotions going, so stay sharp people!

Meanwhile, here's a look at a "Pro 4-Day" badge for the event, courtesy of Martin Hsu (still with the "Walking Dead" theme?)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK