My "Boxing Day" Purchases & Quick Final Toy Review(s) for 2013


Spent "Boxing Day" (aka "Day After Christmas") at China Square Central meeting up and chatting with visiting artist Ario (and sharing our love for 1/6th), and toy-hunting with Joshua, David and Paulus of The Brotherhood of Toys … and as usual my attempts at spreading the addiction and desire of toys to others, inevitably leads to me needing a "fix" as well, and my favorite vinyl / art toy "crack dealer" aka Mike at Ozzo Collection, provided me with a quick fix indeed!

And while my finances are limited, here is a look at what I scored:


Omen Blink from coarse = is quite fun to have, with a singular articulated neck, this adorable-ish owl is perhaps the only affordable coarse-product I have bought and paid for by myself.

"Luckily" the other 3 colorways were sold out by the time i snagged them from Mike's toy shelves, so I needn't spend more money I do not have on them! muahahaha


Truth be told, I utterly enjoy the MARVEL LABBITS series, and if I had the means, I would own the entire set! The design on these comicbook characters on a labbit form were pretty cool, and worked pretty well for this size, IMHO. Not a whole lot left at Ozzo tho, so snag them stat!

This is my second ever purchase of a Labbit, with Mishka's Keep Watch Labbit popping my Labbit-cherry LOL


Who could resist the shuriken on the Wee Ninja Android's head! Designed by Shawnimals for the Androids Artist Series 4, and easily one of my favs especially for it's playability - would could not like the removable claw-blades? … Am now thinking of adding on to it's personal ninja arsenal … hhhmmm ...

As much as I heart these Androids, one was all I could afford … *man-tear*


My sole "Dunny Evolved" purchase and piece features McBess' design - and frankly I would love to own more of his collectibles (Check out my review for Half-Mermaid). In the end, this piece was more for "collecting-sakes" rather than purely aesthetic reasons, I have to admit.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK