“I’m Not Hungry” by Cuddly Rigor Mortis @ Gallery1988 (East) - Opens Feb 28.2014


Cuddly Rigor Mortis’ solo show “I’M NOT HUNGRY” will open at Gallery 1988: LA (East) on Feb 28th at 7pm. Always loved the cuteness depicted in hyper-real caricatures, myself! Check out the previews of a couple of her artwork posted below :)
"I'll be in attendance along with 30 of my latest paintings and prints … As you can see, I'm continuing my I'm Not Hungry theme with 30 brand new paintings. I've got everything from dogs and cats to red pandas and vultures. I'll have limited edition prints available as well as a goodie or two for those that can make the actual opening." -blogged Kristin Tercek AKA Cuddly Rigor Mortis


Seen above is "Meathead" (8.5" x 11" x .75" original - acrylic on maple), while the below cutie is named "Emmet" (14" x 6" x .75" original - acrylic on maple).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK