IKEA Bedroom Stories (Singapore) - Frank the Cosplayer


"Frank is a civil servant by day, cosplayer by night. His passion for cosplay was taking over his bedroom. Watch how we helped fit his two worlds into one." = IKEA does a bedroom make-up for him in this nice slice of promo video in their "IKEA Bedroom Stories" series. Works for me, and if I had my way (and can afford it) I'd have hella loads boxes and cabinets lined my room to store my toys & collectibles, serious-srsly.

(Cheers to Rachel Andersen for the recommendation!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK