'Mechableb' by Scott Wetterschneider for #‎marchofrobots

"I've been designing and sculpting a series of blobby, goofy monsters for a couple of years now. During the first "Month of Robots" in October, or Botober, when Dacosta had initially done this challenge, I did a bunch of creatures instead and called it "Monstober". For this round, March of Robots, to support Dacosta's book, I went ahead and tried to design some robots." -shared Scott.
"It was really hard for me. I did 2 robots, and I didn't really like either one, since they didn't feel like my art. They were too generic. So I took "Bleb", an existing critter, and mechanized him. Now, he's "Mechableb". And he's huge. Check my art facebook page for the final illustration." -added Scott Wetterschneider (of Shinbone Creative) of his submission for #‎marchofrobots!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK