Have You Sent In Your #DrawAJawa & #DrawAWookie Yet?


So I've been sketching up some doodles for the annual #DrawAJawa and #DrawAWookie - to be featured the entire day(s) of May 4th Star Wars Day on the blog. Here's hoping I can color them by then tho … feel free to send in YOUR doodles to toysreviler [at] gmail.com, and don't forget to add your URL so I can pimp you back! Black-n-White, Colored, Painted or Sketched, it's all about celebrating Star Wars and having sketchery-fun, folks!


(All individual images posted on my Instagram @toysrevil)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK