The Coming of Mystery Mortis from Daniel Yu (May 2014 Release)



Mystery Mortis blind bagged edition from Daniel Yu. In an editn of 60 hand casted resin collectible figurines featuring Tinted clears, marbled, metallics, GID, pearlescent = expect a May release. Stay tuned to IG @thedanielyu for drop-date headsup!

I am exceedingly biased in my hype for this non-articulated 3" tall masked Rebeca Mortis (of which the first fully painted and 3-Pack Mononchrome has since SOLD OUT), because (A) these are splendid original character and sculpted creations from Daniel, and (B) simply because I LOVE my purchases, straightup … and this gang looks too yummy for you folks not to be had, IMO.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK