'Scarygirl' Cosplay from Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery

I truly wish I could see more "cosplay" based on art toy character creations (be it licensed or otherwise ;p), which perhaps might bring to "life" more than just a piece of plastic on a display shelf, IMHO. Media Pop culture has their fair share of comicbook and anime/manga homages, and the closest I have seen from "toys" - non-media specific cosplay, are 3A Toys' characters. That said, Welcome to the Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery:


Featuring Nathan Jurevicius' "Scarygirl", with photography by Scott Ramsay (Hair and makeup: Kira Shaimanova / Costume: Avery Plewes), my fav eye-patched girl is now immortalized in a 44cm x 29.7cm Photographic Print, as part of Pictoplasma.com! I know this is not "cosplay" per se, but it could really be fun, right?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK