"Johnny paint me motherf**ker" by Emilio Subirá


From Spanish artist Emilio Subirá comes his first released art toy named "Johnny Paint me motherf**ker". Available to purchase online here, with prices ranging from 35 EURO for "blanks", to 90 EUROS for fully painted pieces. A two-level "canvas" - 2D and 3D - to be painted on = Interesting concept.
"It's a 17cm tall resin figure based on my sculpture character serie called Johnny whose body is and sculpture and canvas head. I'm trying to promote it in art galleries and art toys shows and shop. The toy is fully made on resin even if the head looks like a real canvas. I hope you like it."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK