#Steampunk #Cosplay Steam Machine Leather @ #AFA2014


Nestled amidst the fanart and cutesy chibi drawings in the Creators Hub (AKA "Artist Alley"), was a sole booth offering sales of STEAMPUNK gear for cosplay (thanks to Hauke for spotting it earlier!)! And while I asked the ladies managing the STEAM MACHNE LEATHER booth permission to take pictures, I ended up "gawking" more than I did "snapping"! #iFail

Thank goodness they have a website and Facebook to visit, and a tinge of me regrets not snagging myself a piece for keepsakes (the fragrant "tourist" that I am :p) … as much as I desired a Plague Doctor mask, perhaps a pair of googles might do?


I have a personal liking for Steampunk, although the aesthetic seems pretty rare in Singapore, with the only time I've ever seen cosplay done by Jason and Joey from the Neo Tokyo Project! And of course Eldred from Japan - if ever he returns to Singapore, that is hahaha ()additional pic of Eldred from STGCC 2014 featured below heehee).

And while Steam Machine workshop is based in Bangkok, Thailand, I would love to be able to visit them again in another local event, and soon! Maybe I should be looking for a monocle, in lieu of an eye-patch, yeah? hhhhmmmm :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK