Custom-Feature: Batman SUG by Leecifer


I have always wanted a SUG from UNKL ever since blogging about it, but had never really ever came close to scoring one, and seriously doubt the toy-fates I would ever in my lifetime … nevertheless, this commissioned custom edition by Leecifer features awesomeness! "The sweet sweet glow of Batman's ass apparently lends a nice blush to the butt of the suit?" ~mentioned Lee. Me, I just want to smackslap that biatch up! LOL

I reckon he needs a "Robin" to back his play and time on crime, and a "Ulligus" would be perfect! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK