#throwbacktoythursday: Treeson Press Evaluation Kit Box



Found this while packing (constantly packing my hoard, I am) and decided to share for today's edition of #throwbacktoythursday: The "Press Evaluation Kit" Packaging Box for Treeson, from Crazylabel circa 2006!

Reminiscent of a "cake-box" with foldout handles, the sides had printed text with the contents being Bubi Au Yeung's Treeson vinyl figure wrapped with shredded paper. Pretty cool of Andy Woo to produce these "kits", and not something I see often these ays … but then again, maybe tis because I don't get these free promo packs anyways LOL

Ironically, the box remains complete today, while my poor Treeson is missing his "Y"-stick ~ *wails-in-despair*


It is true what folks say about "packaging" being a part of the experience with the toys contained within … and admittedly, notions like these did make me kinda feel "special" - though not in a "I am an important blogger!" - but more appreciative of the support otherwise different from a store-shelf bought product, IMHO.

These days folks make do with sketches and hand-doodles adorning the original packaging box, and there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with that, and very much welcomed as well :)

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK