Oki to debut at WonderCon booth #1548


Releasing at WonderCon on April 3rd-5th, is "OKI" - a configuration of a 3-inch sphere + fetes totally 3.75" in height, that'll come packaged in window box and priced at US$15 per, available via Booth #1548.

Design by the folks at Robotoki and produced by Nate Mitchell at Squid Kids Ink, this was what he had top share with us:
"He's the 1st figure that I've produced that wasn't my own design. I did model it, design the packaging, and handled the production. I also did a blog post showing some of the development."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK