Custom-Painted Imperial Lotus Dragon Dunnys by Scott Tolleson


Remember that BLANK Imperial Lotus Dragon Dunny I featured recently, for the signing and launch at Rotofugi on October 2nd? Well, that's for a "lucky draw" … instead today I introduce to you, kind readers, a peek at what Scott Tolleson has custom-painted a couple of blanks into … and they are pretty amazing looking I insist!

But I am sure you don't you folks the "obvious", innit? Alas, that is all the info I have, so I'd recommend you folks stay tuned to his IG @mrscotttolleson for updates on how you can get your mitts on these beauties!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK