Custom-Feature: Reflection of Choices by JonPaul Kaiser

"I recently completed painting this figure and with it winning at the DTAs this weekend the timing is perfect. This is of course a Choices rabbit figure by Jermaine Rogers, which I was left to my own devices with. I wanted to keep it simple and enhance the lonely, isolated feeling that the character gives off - adding in the haunted reflection of himself in those sad, sad eyes ... This was a private commission and was photographed by the ever wonderful Justin Allfree." (JonPaul Kaiser)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK