Custom-Feature: SUFFERED 10 Inch Trexi by Bowo Baghaskara


Wow. Now THIS is a true blast-from-the-past: a 10-inch tall Trexi - seen here custom hand-paint by Indonesian customiser Bowo Baghaskara! Been ages since I’ve featured a Trexi on this blog, much less customised one myself a decade ago (luckily since re-homed to a gentleman in Japan).

THIS particular one-off custom however, can be had for Rp. 2.6Jt / US$240 (Exclude Shipping) each, and interested folk(s) should email “kungpowroom@gmail.com” for inquiries (Payment: Bank Transferred / PayPal). The name of the custom on ABS figure is “SUFFERED”.


"I don't understand
Why you talking about i'm in wrong way
I don't understand
Why you thinking i'm loser
I don't understand
Why you hate me
And now, you should understand
I never care about you!
trust and believe
In the dark or light
I'm still in my way
Eventhough i will suffer”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK