Epic Toy Goodness in Daniel Yu’s New Web-store releases on Aug 18th


Daniel Yu sends word of his epic toy-drop happening this Friday 18th August on store.thedanielyu.com (@ 10pm Singapore time / 10am EST) - featuring a host of the items seen at the recent weekend’s Illustration Arts Fest (Go LOOK HERE, GO!).


Collectibles releasing include ”the Jiangshi Acolyte, Lunar Beast and my new 8 inch resin Zuco Banana. I'll also have a bunch of smaller items. The Plague Oracle, Lunar Cleric and Kaijuman will all be making an appearance. Kaijuman is a collaboration between local art/family collective holycrap.sg and myself. Kaijuman was designed by them and produced/painted by me.” - shared Daniel. I’ve recently featured “Kaijuman” HERE, so you might want to get caught-up :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK