TOYSREVIL @ #IAF2017


One week ago Sunday August 13th, was the second and last day of the weekend event, that which was the second annual Illustration Arts Fest, and I’ve finally uploaded the snaps I’d taken (HERE on Facebook) of my visit to the Artist Market (on the first day Saturday), also viewable in the above slideshow video I made, featured above. Thank You For Watching :)

- Select images viewable on my Instagram @toysrevil (*Hashtagged #treiaf2017).

- Al pictures and video taken on my iPhone4 (yes, I NEED a new phone, I know :p), and treated in “Preview” on the Mac (I miss photoshop *sob*).

(CLICK HERE to view all coverage of #IAF2017 #onTOYSREVIL)

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK