12” REIKI STARCHILD from Prodip Leung x How2Work for Toy Soul 2017


First slice of toynews for this year’s Toy Soul to be held in Hong Kong (Dec 15-17), featuring a look at Prodip Leung’s REIKI STARCHILD! Not exactly the beige-n-orange figure we saw on display last year, but I am personally excited about the possibility of an affordable “Reiki Starchild”, since lusting about the bronze version :)


And the one designer I have been consistently collected figures of from, is Prodip Leung’s, at least for the past three Toy Soul, with his KEIFER & ADIAN (an annual release from Toy Soul). Would Reiki be “replacing” Keifer this year???

I will attempt to update with availability and pricing details, for when they are revealed from, producers How2Work … meanwhile I’m biting on my toy-grabby fingernails on HOW to snag this 12-inch tall vinyl figure!!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK