GLITTER UNKLE ReAction Figures by Super7 Revealed in #Supercast Ep8


In this 8th episode OF SUPER7'S SUPERCAST, Super7's head honcho Brian Flynn shares video and updates for the Masters of the Universe Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull - Wave 1 figures from his quality control visit to the factory in China earlier this month, a review of the new 3.75" ReAction Figure releases (Nosferatu, Alfred Hitchcock, Iron Maiden, glow-in-the-dark Blanka from Street Fighter II, and new UNKLE variants (see screen grabs above) - a figure(s) that, to me, is one of the more exciting (to me personally) releases from Super7 that I've seen this year (well, I do heart my UNKLE), that I do not own... *man-sob*

Also, Super7's new Customer Service dude Matt is introduced, and an end of the year message from Super7. Check out the video in full, posted below.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK