Guedatama Happy Meal Toys for McDonalds Japan (Begins June 8)


The odd "McDonalds' "Happy Meal" toy-news on TOYSREVIL is not necessarily a "unusual happenstance" (*And they've certainly helped me thru some tough toy-drought-times in times past too numerous to mention), but once I do, you KNOW it's something I personally want ... AND I WANT THESE!

This year is the 5th anniversary of Sanrio's "Gudetama" egg yolk character, and McDonalds Japan celebrates with a set of 6 x Hppy Meal toys to be had, starting June 8th!



The promotion is held in tandem with "Kamen Rider Build" (*Its okay, I won't fighting you for this ... :p). And while the Gudetama McFlurry might delight non-diabetic taste buds (available in Japan), I wonder if any of these would reach Singapore's stores?


ADDED: Videos for opening of the Happy Meal toy :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK