Toy-Hunt at #SDCC2018 for City Cryptid Dunny by Alex Pardee x Kidrobot


So has anyone scored this as-yet-released DUNNY from Frank Kozik at San Diego Comic Con 2018 yet? Designed by Alex Pardee, as apart of the upcoming "City Cryptid Dunny" series (Previewed at ToyFair in Feb 2018), this slice of toy-treasure-hunt was unleashed online 3 hours ago (which was just as I'd awoke in Singapore this balmy Saturday) ... I'd be hunting him down if I was there in person! And maybe one day I'll actually set foot on U.S. soil, much less the SDCC LOL ... MEANWHILE, here's how Mr Kozik looks like, to refresh your collective memories :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK