About That Exclusive WHITE Edition Arcane Divination Devil 8” Dunny by Godmachine X Kidrobot


And while I've previously featured the OG Black+Gold colorway of the DEVIL DUNNY from Godmachine, I'd only seen/known of THIS particular version via Kidrobot's emailer: The WHITE DEVIL!


Limited to 300pcs worldwide (the black is limited to 1,200 pieces worldwide), you can purchase this horned vinyl beast exclusively here for US$100! Loving the pearlescent-sheen of this 10" tall beauty (8" Dunny + height of horns) ... here are some more images to gawk at, and me wishing I could have BOTH horned devils to replicate my "Prey for Me>"-pair MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK