"My Milkshake Brings All The Toys To The Yard" @ Mothership Gallery Opens August 25th

One of my fav beverage-of-guilt in the past, were "Milkshakes". But since Stroke (in 2010) and diabetes, and an unfortunate development in recent years for the lack of tolerance towards milk, I no longer partaketh of said dessert these days ... well, maybe melted ice cream from McDees... but...


Mothership Toy Gallery presents "My Milkshake Brings All The Toys To The Yard", a "milkshake" custom toy show opening August 25th (6-10pm) at their gallery (223 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19123, USA), with websales on Martiantoys.com open at 7pm.



Thanks to Klav9's feature, I have since discovered the delectable spread available online of both finished and WIPs, of which I am sharing here on my humble blog - Scroll forth and lick that computer screen (I will not judge you :p)!













A post shared by Matthew (@pickledcircus) on





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK