"Stealth" Muckey from INSTINCTOY to debut at Beijing Toy Show 2018


Japan based INSTINCTOY has unveiled their 14th Edition of MUCKEY, with this uncoloured-clear "Stealth" version scheduled for a debut release at the coming Beijing Toy Show in Beijing (September 2018) available via the Instinctoy booth!

BTS is organised by PopMart, who will eventually release information on HOW exactly the items will be sold at the annual toy show. Updates when we have them ... meanwhile, MORE PICS!


I personally do not have a whole lot of Muckeys ... just the two and a mini Muckey... and truthfully was content with leaving the recent rainbow colored and pastel hued Muckeys-makes alone (Aaaah who am I kidding? I WANT THEM AAAALLLLLL), until THIS ... I need more MUCKEYS in my LIFE! ... Sorry folks, just got triggered by awesome looking toys, is all ... Although I wonder if this version'll come to Singapore for STGCC (8-9 Sept 2018) tho...?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK