You can not deny the adorability of a mini munny, can you? My Munnys Now & Then...


Instagrammed

This 2.5-inch tall DIY Blank Munny is part of the Munnyworld line-up, and is one of my fav forms to be released from Kidrobot, especially in this palm-sized adorability, is hard to deny, IMHO. Although to be honest, this is the sole piece I have, and remains un-doodled on, because I liked it "as-is" LOL


Finishing this vanity-post up (*NO, I am in no way paid for, nor supported by Kidrobot in any way lol) with an unboxing video I made over a decade ago, circa 2006 (*gasp*), when I won this prize from a toy custom competition organised by "Vinyl Abuse"!


I've actually since customized that 7-incher for an event in Indonesia in 2010 (before my Stroke, actually :p), but alas had been "marred" by an "exploding paint spraycan", which I've since yet to repair the tainted custom (*sad-face*), much less secure a buyer ... and in a box it remains still until now .. the exact same box seen in the video! hahahahaha

Cheers and have a great toy-week ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK