TOYSREVIL Unboxes & Reviews: Pucky's POOL BABIES from POPMART


I unbox a trio of POOL BABIES blind boxes (designed by Pucky and produced by POPMART), purchased at a local retail shop (Action City in Bugis Junction :p). Check out the video featured below, as well as the URL-links to both the artist and my previous review video of her other figure series!


- WHAT are "POOL BABIES"?
- PUCKY @ www.hellopucky.com / Instagram / Features on TOYSREVIL
- POPMART @ www.popmart.com / Features on TOYSREVIL
- FOREST FAIRIE Unboxing & Toy Review!


FYI: I had actually recorded 2 x toy review videos (which I forgot I did :p), and decided to remove the audio commentary for one, while leaving the last one in the final video ... so yes, the gestures seen are done along with me speaking :p



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK