Bruckaroni's Frankenscout 2.0 Custom Dunny Commission

"I was recently asked by Martian Toys to create a custom Francis Dunny Christmas present commission and it looks like Christmas came a few days early so I'm officially allowed to share the news! I'm writing to tell you about my Frankenscout 2.0 custom of Scott Tolleson's Francis Dunny. Frankenscout is a custom 3' Kidrobot Dunny with custom sculpted accessories and acrylic paint." - shared David Bruck of Bruckaroni Toys N' Thangs with TOYSREVIL.
"I've been working with my Frankenscout character for a couple of years now. I came up with the concept in August 2015 and have since made a custom muttpop (the OG Frankenscout), patches, a concept for a hand puppet, enamel pins and now he has officially made his way to the Dunny! I had a lot of fun working on this guy and know he went off to a good home to become the new member of Kevin's Franken Army. Search #FrankenArmy on Instagram to see the collection!"
"Anyways this guy is claimed but if you would like a commission piece of your own either send me a direct message on Instagram @Bruckaroni or email me at david@bruckaroni.com. Thanks for all your support the year and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and an even happier New Year!"

(CLICK HERE for coverage of Bruckaroni's toy-art #onTOYSREVIL)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK